Working at Dorhout
You are an entrepreneurial type of person and keep your goal in mind. You love a challenge, because you know that a sense of fulfilment is priceless. You also have a healthy sense of humour. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then we may be looking for you.
Dorhout Advocaten is an important player. We are ambitious, down-to-earth and have a clear vision about who we are and where we are going. Honesty, reliability, responsibility and commitment are important to us.
If there is currently no specific vacancy or a vacancy that suits you, please send an unsolicited and motivated application to Pieter Lettinga, accompanied by your CV, a copy of your original list of marks and any certificates and/or references. Of course you can also call Pieter Lettinga (T 050 5206520). We can always accommodate top talent!
Contact information :
Attn. mr. P. Lettinga
We offer you excellent prospects for the future, in which personal growth and development are the basic principles. The atmosphere in our office is friendly and casual. Competitive pay and benefits are a matter of course. An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
There are currently no vacancies
We do not always have vacancies, but we are always open to new talented and motivated colleagues. An unsolicited application is welcome.
What do we look for in a lawyer/employee?
The (prospective) employee: :
- is proud of his work
- feels strongly about quality
- is proactive instead of reactive and can adapt quickly
- takes responsibility and is able to cope with stress
- does what is necessary to get the job done
- feels involved in what he does
- does as much as possible to get to know the company or his client
- works well as part of a team
- knows how to deal with confidential information
- is honest, reliable, accurate and loyal
- last but not least, he is enthusiastic and has a healthy sense of humour